2014年10月7日星期二

bqjqej cmfmv hdwkvb

The original really have dragon blood, my God, this wolf pack there who got it ah? The old man desperate screams up. John is also painful and closed his eyes : If I had known this beast has such strength, I would not be so impulsive. My brothers ah. Mo Fan patted his shoulder and sighed, and said: Do you now have any plans ? I'm going back to Nottingham City trip, ray ban australia are from there, I'll go back and save the brothers down the years the commission given to Cheap ray bans Sunglasses Qierlaoxiao, then, and then...... Then, with a bit dazed John color, perhaps, since I will not be as a mercenary.

He only said: Well, ray ban sunglasses also plan a trip to Nottingham city, so, not as good as Cheap ray bans Sunglasses go together. John looked surprised Mo Fan, then nodded : Yes, but I think I need to rest for two days. You are not really going to kill Mosa Si ? Since it took over the task, of course, going slightly. Fan, his face relaxed, and he was heavily clenched right hand, and said: if you wish to, they also go together, do not you shot, just looking to kill your fellow brothers how to die on the line.

But you have to wait for me one day, the first thing I have to arrange, if I die, the mercenary trade unions mercenary team will Cheap ray bans Sunglasses Cheap ray bans Sunglasses money distributed to families. Hey, there is such a provision in the mercenary trade unions do ? Mo Fan surprised to see the old man to the mercenary trade unions, he Daohai heard, the mercenary trade unions there is such a human services. The old man nodded his head, confirmed and said: He said yes, but only Class B team was more than mercenaries have such qualifications. They wiped out or confirm the above team missing two years before they will follow the set Cheap ray bans Sunglasses treaty, in accordance with the level of trade union members in their families to distribute the existence of trade unions mercenary team money.

没有评论:

发表评论