2014年10月29日星期三

aordue hepme aqcwyh

Yin dream Vatican pick up their packet, laughing: accompany cheap ugg boots sit for a day, forget it, I go it! She got up and went to Angela Zhou and Qin around, smiled and said: Zhou, Qin, I will go back later to find me free, I call. Zhou and Qin smiled, she Liyun Dong said : Master, I went to send to send. Liyun Dong nodded, smiled and said : It is going to send to send today, General Yin cheap uggs open to a good start. Yin Vatican a dream, her mind a move, crawl along the bar laughed: If so, another day I ask you a favor Li Gongzi can not quibble yo !

Yin dream Vatican smiled : Then whiz it! Finished with the Qin Dynasty and went out together. Inside the shop Cao Fei also stood up, his eyes looked Liyun Dong complex one, she said : Hey, ugg boots also gone, come back another day to drink tea ! Liyun Dong smiled: Well, thank cheap uggs came today to join. Mayfair side of Liu suddenly laughed: Cao sister Hainan those who are filming it, to hear the news of your shop immediately fly back here. Cao Fei Liu Mayfair one immediately stare, ears red with anger the Liyun Dong one another : Who is this darn guy did not tell me the news?

Liu Mayfair also loose tongue, said: Nay, cheap uggs today live in the Imperial Hotel, do you want to play with, Cao sister may want you! Cao Fei angrily over her mouth and whispered shouted: do not talk you will be dead! Then, she put Liu Mayfair Wangwaimian pull, are not one more look Liyun Dong, Li Yundong one looked surprised to find Cao Fei red neck roots are rotten. Liu Mayfair while struggling, while he turned Xipixiaolian said: Hey, Lee immortal, you want to come yo ! They looked Liyun Dong dumbfounding cheap uggs left, he turned when they saw Su cicada eyes suspiciously eyeing himself, eyes were rolling round and round, others look ambiguous one.I'm innocent ! Nguyen Hung Ling prolonged sound, meaningful, said: Oh! You're innocent ! Ah, I believe you used to be innocent ! Liyun Dong angrily: what once was innocent ? I have always been innocent ! Liyun Dong turned to the little fox who said: Hey, cheap uggs quickly be fair ah ! Little fox who once said : head, cheap uggs I believe you are innocent, innocent ! Liyun Dong look weird watching them : how I think cheap uggs it is ironic ah?

没有评论:

发表评论